Skip to main content

Ice Cream Book Tag.

Yay! It's March 21st and that means spring is here! If spring is almost here then that means that the Ice Cream days are almost here! You probably know what that means..... The Ice Cream Book Tag!

1. Peanut Butter
A very long series you want to read but are afraid it might be too long.

Emma: The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. There are so many books in the series. I am afraid if I start I will never finish.
Ashvini: The Lord of the Rings series by J R Tolkien. Each book has like what, 500 pages?!

2. Chocolate
A book you can read over and over again.

Emma: The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer. It was just so creative and all the fairy tales that you thought you knew tied in. Long story short READ IT it will change your life. By the way the first book is called: The Wishing Spell.
Ashvini: Any of the books from Infinity Ring, and the first part of the 39 Clues series. The old Amy and Dan were so funny and high-spirited! 

3. Pistachio
A book with a green cover.

Emma: One false note. It is the second book of the 39 clues series. It's really great and historical. It actually was one of the reasons I learned to love books so much!
Ashvini: The Runaway King! If you haven't already read this book you absolutely have to! (After reading the first book from the trilogy of course!)

4. Strawberry
A book with the cutest pair.

Emma: Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series. Pair: Percy and Annabeth. They even have a cute couple name: Percabeth. I have tried to keep our answers different but I could not help myself for this one!
Ashvini: Percabeth.

5. Lemon
A book with a sour ending.

Emma: Hypnotists by Gordan Korman. I liked the book up until I got to the ending then it sort of turned sour. Same thing goes with the second book. I really liked it all exept for the ending.
Ashvini: No hate, but personally I have to say the first book of The Hunger Games trilogy. Those last two pages left a sour/sad feeling in you. That doesn't stop me from loving the trilogy though!

6. Mint Chocolate Chip
A children's book that you like.

Emma: To be truthful the fairy magic series by Daisy Meadows. I feel like it never ends!
Ashvini: Honestly, you can never stop loving the Thea Stilton mysteries. 

7. Vanilla
Your favourite classic.

Emma: Matilda. This book was my #1 obsession. I had a lot of obsessions and still do, but it's still #1.
Ashvini: The Witches by Roald Dahl, 32 years since it's first publication and it's still loved all over the world by all ages! Honestly, I love this book so much that if anyone asked me to define classic, I would say "The Witches."

8. Whipped Cream
A long book you read fast.

Emma: Harry Potter, all of the books in the series. (I was obsessed with the series.)
Ashvini: The Goblet of Fire from the Harry Potter series. Neil Flambé and the Tokyo Treasure is also another one that I'm really proud of because I had to read this one for school by a deadline a long time ago. I had kind of procrastinated on reading and when I finally got around to starting this I realized that I only had about four days left to finish it! There were about 32 chapters in this book, so I read 8 chapters a day and was able to finish it by the deadline. 


Okay, so that was our book tag! Comment if you'd like to see more of these tag posts and feel free to tell us your opinions and choices as well in the comments. I couldn't find the original tag so click here for the link to Bookables' tag video.

More reviews/tags (in this case) coming to a computer near you soon!

Yours Truly,
Emma and Ashvini


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dogs - Allan Stratton.

OMG guys! We've missed you! We've literally been drowning in homework these past few months and just had to give the reviewing and blogging a break. We are sincerely sorry for our sudden absence. However, it's summer now, so you can expect tons of new posts in the next little while... :) Photo Source Link: Emma: I had a great time reading The Dogs. First, I have to say that I loved the cover and how it showed the books scary qualities. I just love the look of that blood splattered title. I think that it drew me to the book more than the summary which did not captivate my attention nearly as much as I think it could have. If you are not a fan of scary books this book might not be your forté, but if you do enjoy scary books you are in for a treat. The book was also sprinkled with a little mystery throughout that really made you theorize all of the possible directions that the story could go in. I loved how Cameron (the main character) had to piece together w

Out With The Old - It's Time For Some Changes.

With school in full swing and crisp autumn air rolling in, it’s been about two months since the publishing of our last post. Two months . We’re sorry for that. Truly. Here’s the thing, though... TwoGirlsThatRead is our creative space.   A place where we create content about what we love: literature. However, for too long we’ve been unsuccessfully attempting to continue our regular weekly schedule and have concluded the mission by posting for the sake of posting. That is not okay. We want to ignite TwoGirlsThatRead to its fullest potential, and to do so, we need to make a few changes... Quality over quantity . Our posts may not be regular, but you can still expect a few posts a month...we promise :), but  we want to refocus on presenting the best representation of our ideas, thoughts, and writing. Improve our content . We’d like to spice it up a little. The origin idea for this blog was to create a space where we could discuss our ideas.

Wrapping Up Summer TBR.

Hello Everyone, As we bask in the last month of summer and all it’s glory, as the season comes to a close actually; we’re still holding onto some really amazing and “summery” novels in our TBR. So, as, booklovers it is our faithful duty to...READ THEM ASAP! Like, now. Before summer ends (or attempt to). So, the following novels, as requested by a wonderful reader, are 5 reads that are most definitely to be gobbled up by us before the end of the season. We have each selected two books that we would love to indulge in, regardless of whether or not the other has ANY interest for us to read it, and one that we both mutually MUST agree on. A total of five "summery" books shall be read. An updated post with mini reviews on each of the books shall come soon...wink, wink!                        Ashvini’s Pick: Until Friday Night - Abby Glines. Photo Source: Goodreads Maybe I’m pushing it here with Until Friday Night, as it is a novel following a